1. At the start of service delivery, are consumers given the information on how they can contribute to design, planning, delivery and evaluation of service? What questions are asked? What activities or programs are offered?
2. In other parts of the service, is consumer participation discussed?
3. Are staff trained to provide consumer participation support in different activities and initiatives? If so, can you provide examples?
4. Does the organisation provide consumers with training, mentoring or providing support? If so, can you cite examples?
5. How are consumers involved in service evaluation?