Select a meaningful, available curriculum artifact, such as a course syllabus, a school district or college curriculum document, a textbook, a corporate training syllabus, or any other document that meets the definition of curriculum.
Write a 2,450 to 3,500 word analysis of the artifact.
Include the following in your analysis:
- The artifact's theoretical basis
- Any internal or external forces that might have influenced its development
- The artifact's presentation
- Any other element that might influence its usefulness as curriculum
- A critique of the artifact detailing at least one improvement you would make based on at least one curriculum theory
Support your analysis with at least five references and appropriate examples.
Include a reference to the artifact in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.