Submit 3 pages (minimum 750 words) crisis communication plan outline. The plan can be for an organization of your choice. This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan. The plan outline should, at a minimum, include the following items:
1) The introduction should engage the reader in the crisis communication plan and clearly present a summary of the main points.
2) Explain the purpose, scope and goal of the plan.
3) Include assumptions or assumed situations, which is a result of assessing risk for your organization.
4) Define expected audiences-both internal and external.
5) Include a communication strategy.
6) Include a concept of operations for communications.
7) Discuss the human dynamics and communications aspects of the blame game and the resolution stages you plan to implement in your crisis communication plan.
8) Assign tasks to key leaders and staff.
9) Provide resource management details.
10) Include planned scripts, which can be placed in an appendix.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
(1) The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
(2) The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
(3) Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.