Create a Web page for a store that rents computers by the hour.
• Use an external style sheet.
• Format the heading level styles in olive and the paragraphs in blue.
• Format the heading and body elements using sans-serif fonts, such as Arial and Helvetica. Include headings, such as Services Offered, Hours of Operation, Rental Charges, and Accepted Forms of Payment.
• Within the Rental Charges heading, create a table that lists the cost of different types of computer platforms, such as Windows, Linux, and Macintosh.
• Format the rows in the table so that they alternate from white to gray.
• Within the gray rows, format the text to be white. Within the white rows, format the text to be black. You will need to set the color and background-color properties for the table’s elements using class selectors.
• Save the Web page as ComputerCenter.html and the style sheet as computers.css.