Public Health Assignment
Select a public health issue and write a 1,000-word policy brief that provides a brief summary of the issue, options to solve the issue, and the best way to solve this issue. Write on a public health issue GUN VOILENCE from one of the following American Public Health Association websites: Climate Change.
Follow this outline when writing the policy brief:
1. Identify issue.
2. Background information - (a) Population effected; (b) Local, state or national level; and (c) Evidence about the issues supported by resources
3. Problem statement.
4. Suggestions for addressing the issue (solutions) - (a) Including necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator); and (b) Include budget or funding considerations, if applicable
5. Impact on the Health Care Delivery System.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.