Assignment: C++ Programming
Problem 1: Int to Array
Write a program that inserts the digits of an integer into an array in original order followed by reverse order. First, prompt the user to enter a positive integer (> 0). Determine the number of digits of the integer. Create a dynamically allocated integer array of a size twice the number of digits. Now insert the digits in original order which will occupy half of the array. Then, insert the digits in reverse order. Finally, output the digits in the array. Use at least two functions to organize your program.
• Use the remainder % and division operator / to determine the number of digits and to extract individual digits.
• A dynamically allocated array is declared as a pointer and initialized using the new keyword.
Digits in array: 
Problem 2: Ascending Order of String
Declare a string array of size 5. Prompt the user enter five strings that are stored in the array. Afterwards, prompt the user to enter a character. Write a function that expects the following three parameters: an array, the size of the array, and a char. The function counts the number of occurrences of that char in all of the strings stored in the array and returns it. Call that function from the main and output the returned value.
• Don't forget to include
• Use .length() on a string variable to get the number of characters in a string, e.g. str.length()
• Use array syntax on a string variable to access any char by index, e.g.: assuming a string variable named str that stores "hello", str would return ‘e'.
Enter five items.
Item 1: hello
Item 2: C++
Item 3: Wednesday
Item 4: It's a great day
Item 5: goodbye
The char e was found 5 times.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.