Write a 3-4 page paper that includes the following components of the project plan (See Appendix 4B in your textbook for further explanation of what each section should include):
• Project Summary that includes:
• Purpose, Scope, and Objectives
• Assumptions and Constraints
• Project Deliverables (focus on operational requirements and technical specifications)
• An initial (very basic) project schedule and budget (this will be covered in more detail in subsequent assignments)
• Evolution of the plan
• Definitions (include terms that the customer would not be familiar with- assume they are familiar with basic project management terms but not with computer programming or software engineering)
• Project Organization to include external interfaces, internal structure and roles and responsibilities of personnel on the project team
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.