Read the case study "McRoy Aerospace" in the attached document and answer questions 4 and 5 in 150 words each.
1. Was Mark correct in what he said to get Jack to continue investigating the problem?
2. Should Mark just have given up on the idea rather than what he said to Jack?
3. Should Mark have assigned this to someone else rather than giving Jack a second chance, and if so, how might Jack react?
4. What should Mark have done if Jack still was not able to resolve the problem?
5. Would it make sense for Mark to assign this problem to someone else now, after Jack could not solve the problem the second time around?
6. What other options, if any, were now available to Mark?
Attachment:- McRoy Aerospace.rar