Lab link: http://www.ted.com/talks/james_lyne_everyday_cybercrime_and_what_you_can_do_about_it
1. Why is cybercrime a problem today?
2. What are cyber criminals like today?
3. What are some of the ways that a computer or business can be infected with a computer virus?
4. What are some of the ways that investigators are tracking down cyber criminals?
5. What information can be found in the WiFi information of someone's phone?
6. Why don't may cyber criminals ever go to jail?
7. Think about the unit material for a minute. How does cybercrime compare to white collar crime?
8. What do you think would reduce cybercrime?