Assignment: Application Layer Firewall Different From A Packet-Filtering Firewall
1. How is an application layer firewall different from a packet-filtering firewall?
2. Why is an application layer firewall sometimes called a proxy server?
3. What is stateful inspection?
4. What is a VPN? Why is it becoming more widely used?
5. What is content filtering, and should it be leveraged on a corporate network? Backup your statement with 2 or 3 facts.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.