1. You will read the information that is provided below in the link.
2. You will answer the following questions, in 200 words. (Paragraph form).
3. After I post your answer, the other student's answers will appear and you will respond to their answer in paragraph form in 100 words.
Your response should address why you agree/disagree with their posting.
Here are the questions:
• According to Black Elk, what atrocities took place at Wounded Knee? How did President Harrison describe these atrocities?
• Whom did Black Elk blame for the Wounded Knee Massacre? Whom did Harrison blame?
• According to President Harrison, what was the future of Native Americans? How did Black Elk's vision of the future compare to Harrison's vision?
• Relate this atrocity to the history of Native Americans in the late 19th century.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.