1. What types of states are most likely to become authoritarian? Why? Along the same line what authoritarian states have been most likely to democratize? Under what circumstances does this democratization occur and why? Describe one country in the near future.
2. Compare and contrast interest groups and political parties. provide examples similarities and differences. Also list advantages they both offer that the other doesn't.
3. Since the end of WWll, international relations have been framed by the conflict between liberal government and communist ideals. Compare and contrast the features of these systems and assess their continued impact on the global community. Explain classical/modern liberalism, socialism and communism within your responses and provide examples for support.
4. Todays world seems to be moving beyond sovereignty and toward supranational leadership to cooperate on issues of global importance. What are some of these issues? How might they be solved through supranational cooperation? Does such cooperation impede the sovereignty of independent nations? Sure to include specific examples in supporting your points.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.