Health care delivery and the organizations that provide it, manage it, and reimburse for it are growing at an explosive rate. As part of this trend, the growth in the allied health job sector is expected to grow significantly, with job growth projections in the 40% plus range for the period 2012-2022 (according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2012).
Expansive growth is a response to current and predicted need for services, and while encouraging, sustained, and rapid growth will inevitably impact safety, risk management, and quality provision on scales not yet seen by health care organizations.
In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words, provide your assessment, with recommendations, of how the United States, as a country, can best manage quality assurance in the health care workplace going into the future. Questions to consider include:
1. How best can the United States, as a country, manage this growth in the allied health sector? Provide examples.
2. What steps might the United States take, from the global down to organizational level, to maintain high standards to provide outstanding care-based services?
3. What steps might the United States take, from the global down to organizational level, to provide exceptional employment opportunities in in-demand allied health fields?
In addition to your readings and resources from the the AHRQ National Quality Measures Clearinghouse, and the National Quality Forum can provide you with excellent data to develop and support your analysis.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.