Read Wells Fargo Banking Scandal and complete the questions at the end of the case study.
1. Modeling Character and Values: What values did Stumpf model to Wells Fargo employees? What impact might that have on the culture of Wells Fargo?
2. Encouraging Ethical Conduct: What behaviors can leaders model in order to encourage ethical behavior in their organization?
3. Designing Ethical Systems: Wells Fargo did have some systems in place, like the ethics hotline, to report unethical behavior, but it didn't work. Why do you think that is? What steps can leaders take to design systems that encourage ethical behavior rather than unethical behavior?
Using the MLB steroids case as an example, explain how unethical choices by some players harms players who comply with the rules.
Defend ONE of the following statements:
• Brand extensions can endanger brands.
• Brand extensions are an important brand-growth strategy.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.