1. type the questions (a, b, c) and answer each in a separate paragragh. Please respond to the following:
1. What were the most important achievements of the Progressives - discuss specific reform movements. How were the Roosevelt and Wilson administrations different in their "progressivism"?
2. Why were the Prohibitionists concerned about the consumption of alcohol? In what ways did alcoholism negatively impact the nation? What were the basic principles of the Prohibitionists and in what other reform movements were they prominent?
3. What role did Christians and the churches play in the various Progressive reform movements? (refer to the article)
2. Your response should include a paragraph for each question and each paragraph should be at least four sentences with a minimum of 100 words per paragraph. You should cite pages from your text to support your answer. You may use the text and the article as sources in answering the discussion questions. Your response should be a minimum of 300 words total.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Article: THE WORK OF THE NATIONAL WOMAN'S CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE UNION BY LILLIAN M. N. STEVENS.