Assignment: Historical Case Study
Select a well documented historical case study of an individual who experienced a neurological disorder, disease, or accident that resulted in an interruption in his or her vision, hearing, or motor control.
Prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation addressing the following questions:
• What neurological disorder, disease, or accident took place to interrupt this individual's ability?
• What behaviors were exhibited by this individual following the disorder, disease, or accident?
• What were the individual's deficits as a result of this disorder, disease, or accident?
• What treatments did the individual seek? Were any available at the time?
• What are the research implications of the case study? How did this help scientists and doctors better understand the disorder or disease? How did this case help scientists and doctors better understand how the brain works?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.