Assignemnt: Personal Commitments Assessment
After reading Chapter 2 in the textbook and the lecture for this topic, write a two- to three-sentence answer to each of the six questions that form the basic components or personal commitments for your worldview. Answer the questions about your own beliefs in your own words, not what you think the Christian worldview believes. Keep this worksheet intact and only add your answers under each question.
1. What is your belief aboutultimate reality?
2. What is your belief about the nature of the universe?
3. What is your belief about human nature and the afterlife?
4. What is your belief about knowledge?
5. What is your basis of ethics?
6. What is your purpose?
Answer the following two questions with a 250-550-word response for each.
1. Your answers to the questions in Part 1 form the basis of your worldview. Now that you have articulated your worldview, evaluate it according to the practical test described in Chapter 2 of the textbook and the lecture. Can you live your worldview out in the world as we know it? Why or why not?
2. Reflect on your current understanding of the Christian faith. In other words, what is the essence of the Christian worldview? How does one become a Christian?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.