Assignment: Global Brand Marketing
1. Choose a product. Conduct a branded and unbranded experiment. What did you learn about the equity of the brands in that product class? Can you identify any other advantages or disadvantages with the comparative methods?
2. What is your assessment of the Interbrand methodology? What do you see as its main advantages and disadvantages?
3. What is your analysis of Young and Rubicam's Brand Asset Valuator? What do you see as its main advantages and disadvantages?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.