Homework: Culture Paper
• Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
• Analyze the impact of human expression in the areas of literature, art, culture, music, or film.
One of the main skills of quality management is to consider information from multiple sources and apply criteria and standards to this material appropriately.
Complete the entire Learning Activity journey. Then consider the questions, as follows, using your own life experiences, focused online research, and the provided materials from the learning activity:
• Family Culture
o From your own life experiences, what is the role of family in establishing culture? How does this impact an individual related to their role in team performance?
• Sherpa Culture
o What are your reflections on Sherpa culture? In addition to the learning activity, research online two recent events related to Sherpa culture from the past 5-years and integrate this into your response as supporting information.
• Team Culture
o What observations did you make about team culture and teamwork as you completed the learning activity? Given your research, what recommendations do you have related to integration of family culture, Sherpa culture, and total team culture to ensure success in this Mount Everest scenario?
o Ensure each topic is covered to appropriate breadth and depth demonstrating knowledge of the course concept.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
• The answer must be using Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced, typed, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• The response also includes a cover page containing the student's name, the title of the homework, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.