1. "If the product sells in Dallas, it will sell in Tokyo or Berlin." Provide your comments fully.
2. What are the differences between consumer and industrial goods, and what are the implications for international marketing? (Chapter 14)
3. Review the key variables that affect the marketer's choice of distribution channels.
4. What is integrated marketing communications (IMC).
5. Discuss the problems that might be encountered in having an expatriate sales manager supervising foreign salespeople
6. Why is it so difficult to control consumer prices when selling overseas?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.