Use the same company/project idea you used in the Week 2 Learning Team assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address each of the following items:
• What is the purpose of a risk response plan?
• What is a risk owner?
• Who should be appointed to own risk on a project?
• What is a risk owner's role in the risk response plan?
• How should a project manager assess and deal with risk?
• List and describe the most common areas of the project where risks can originate.
• List and discuss at least two types of risk for each area.
• In the project you discussed in Week 1, what were the risks, and how were they handled? Should they have been handled differently?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.