In your analysis, consider the following questions, among others:
• What groups or audiences are being communicated to - whether intentionally or not?
• What messages are they receiving?
• Through what channels are these messages being delivered?
• Are these messages furthering the presumed goals of the communicator - or are they hurting them?
• What have they done well in communicating? What could they have done better?
• What recommendations do you have for your client as a result of the learnings from this event? (Again, focus on communications recommendations only).
Reed Hastings said in an interview that companies like AOL and Borders Bookstores ultimately failed due to their failures to react quickly enough to changing technology. Did Netflix rush too quickly to focus on streaming video?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.