Assignment: Popular Culture and Mass Society
1. Compare and Contrast the media in V's world vs. ours. 1 compare , 1 contrast.
2. How was "the regime" able to take over and create a dictatorship? How does V use propaganda to fight back? Give specific examples.
3. How has Propaganda been used successfully in American History?
4. What does V represent in his world? In our world?
Research: Use two sources other than V for Vendetta. One Media source, One historical example that we did not cover in class.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.