Risk Management on a Satellite Development Project
Read the case titled: “Risk Management on a Satellite Development Project”
Create a six to eight page paper in which you:
1. Suggest the issues that could have developed had the team not had a risk plan. Determine the major impacts of risk that the team needs to understand for the project to be successful.
2. Justify the value of risk plan considering the time, effort, cost, and resources it took to develop such a plan. If you were the project manager, recommend the approach that you would take to ensure the project met the critical path identified.
3. Assess how to determine the level of risk management appropriate for a project.
4. Imagine the team working on the satellite development project was a virtual team in which team members were unable to meet in person. Explain the expected impact on the project, and suggest two (2) ways the team could maintain its current goal in both planning and execution.
5. Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources
Your assignment should:
a. It should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
b. It should Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment. The cover page and the reference page are excluded in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated are:
a. Estimate project costs and associated risks associated with each cost.
b. With the Use of technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
c. Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.