Write an essay addressing each of the following questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be five sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Reflect upon the beliefs and theories of Kant, points you may choose to discuss are listed below (add more if you wish):
• Introduce the paper with what you will be covering and summarize with a practical set of conclusions for ethical behavior based on Kant's opinions.
• How does Kant differentiate between a hypothetical and a categorical imperative?
• Is it wrong to deceive others?
• Is using someone always wrong?
• Can one make a promise and break the promise without being wrong?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.