Think of someone you know who works in the information technology (IT) department within your current or former organization whom you can meet with to discuss the technology initiative you identified. Imagine you have been asked to present this idea to the management team of your company's IT division.
Create a PowerPoint presentation in which you address the following:
- Outline the reasons for the technology change (i.e. identify problems with the current system or process).
- Determine the potential benefits from the proposed change, and then explain how it can improve the management of current processes.
- Discuss how the implementation of new technology may align with the goals and objectives of your organization.
- Provide real world examples and relevant sources to support your proposal.
- Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 10 to 12 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100 to 150 words for each slide.