1. Put the five project management process groups in order from the one that generally requires the least work to the one that requires the most.
2. Discuss how a project could be successful in terms of some measures yet unsuccessful by others.
3. List and describe several issues that pertain to each stage of the project life cycle.
4. What does project failure mean? What are some examples?
5. Name the 10 project management knowledge areas, and briefly summarize each.
6. Appreciative inquiry consists typically of four phases. Identify the four phases, and briefly describe each one.
7. The Project Management Body of Knowledge consists of a project life cycle, five process groups, and 10 knowledge areas. Chose two of the processes and four of the knowledge areas and briefly describe each one. Also, include the reason you chose your selections.
8. Identify the 10 knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) with a brief description, and identify which area you believe is the most important. Conversely, choose which area that you think is the least important, and justify your answers.