Assignment: HBR Article "Controlling Hot Money"
For the HBR Article "Controlling Hot Money", please provide a comprehensive analysis (not a summary). A typical formal case analysis might follow these guidelines:
1. Statement of problem or problem(s) facing the firm. State the problem(s) clearly and succinctly. Explain why you believe it (or they) is important. Include information on concepts from the course as needed.
2. Summary of the situation/analysis of issues. This is the section in which you may use tools such as a SWOT analysis or other analytical tools. Discuss only the information most relevant to the case. Remember that any analytical tool you use should demonstrably achieve some insights that will help you to make a final recommendation. This is the meat of your analysis and will demonstrate your thinking and depth of understanding of the case and course material.
3. Strategic alternatives and recommendations for strategy. Present a set of strategic alternatives, evaluate them, and then decide which is (are) best. This will be your recommendation. Your recommendation should follow logically from the statement of the problem and the situation analysis. I don't have to agree with your recommendation for you to get a good grade, but I need to see the logical flow and justification clearly.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.