Review the tips of Career Directions for how to search for careers.
Review the Bureau of Labor Statistics website.
Review the possible careers related to supporting individuals involved with the correctional system.
Identify two careers within corrections that may interest you.
Respond to the following questions:
- What characteristics of these careers appeal to you most?
- What are some of the daily job duties within these careers?
- What knowledge and skill sets related to coordinating services for individuals are necessary in this career?
- What is needed to obtain employment in these careers?
- Why is it important to consider your aptitude, interests, values, and personality when preparing for a career in Correctional Program Support Services?
- How will you respond if you encounter a situation that challenges your personal values?