Your company is getting ready to conduct a complete overhaul of the performance management and compensation systems for your organization. Your team has been selected to conduct a systematic review and training on job evaluation for the HR professionals within the department. Your goal is to help your HR peers understand both the need for a comprehensive job evaluation process and the relationship between employee compensation and performance.
Choose a company name.
Create a 10 to 15 slides Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Sway presentation that your team will use to train HR professionals about job evaluation principles and best practices.
Include the following in your presentation:
• Define job evaluation.
• Outline the process of job evaluation.
• Describe the procedures/guidelines used to conduct a job evaluation.
• Explain the benefits of implementing a comprehensive job evaluation process with clearly defined performance goals and metrics.
• Describe the four methods of job evaluation along with the advantages and disadvantage of each method.
• Evaluate various types of employee compensation and their relationship to job performance and evaluation.
• Use visual aids and graphics to enhance your presentation.
• Include clear and specific presenter's notes.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
• The answer must be using Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced, typed, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• The response also includes a cover page containing the student's name, the title of the homework, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.