Assignment: Bones, Joints, and Muscles Injuries
Color code or use a different front for your answers
1. Discuss the following terms
• Closed fracture
• Open fracture
2. Figure 14-1 shows what images.
3. List 5 types of fractures.
4. List the most frequent fractured bone in the body.
5. Discuss mnemonic DOT S.
6. Discuss care for Fractures.
7. List steps for checking CSM in an Extremity.
8. Discuss dislocation.
9. List 6 joints that are most frequently dislocated.
10. List 4 signs /symptoms of recognizing dislocations.
11. List 5 steps to care for dislocations.
12. What is a sprain?
13. How are bones held together?
14. Where do sprains mostly occur?
15. List the signs and symptoms of sprains.
16. Discuss care for sprains.
17. Discussmuscle strain.
18. List 6 signs and symptoms that may indicate a muscle strain.
19. Discuss how to care for strains.
20. Discuss cramps.
21. List 3 signs to recognizing cramps.
22. List 5 steps to care for cramps.
23. What is a muscle contusion?
24. List signs and symptoms for contusions.
25. Discuss care for contusions.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.