Color code your answers
1. What are poisons?
2. List four ways poisons enter the body.
3. List four forms of poisons and list examples for each.
4. List 11 most dangerous poisons found in a home.
5. Identify 9 signals of poisoning.
6. Identify 7 steps to care for ingested poisoning victims.
7. What does Figure 18-3 demonstrate.
8. List 12 ways to prevent poisoning.
9. List 7 symptoms of Alcohol intoxication.
10. Discuss care for intoxication
11. List 7symptoms of drug overdose
12. Discuss care for drug overdose
13. List 8 sign and symptoms of Carbon monoxide poisoning.
14. Discuss care for carbon monoxide poisoning.
15. List 5 symptoms of plant (CONTACT ) poisoning
16. Discuss care for plant poisoning.
17. List 11 Do Not concerning in this chapter.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.