In the Project for this course, you will critically evaluate the major concepts presented in this course.
For your Project, you will create a treatment plan to a scenario featuring an offender with multiple related factors (e.g., gender, ethnicity, type of offense, and age). See the scenarios provided in the Project Scenarios document located in the resources.
Your Project must be presented as a 12 to 15 pages (not including references, title page, or abstract), paper.
In your Project, you must:
1. Identify which scenario you selected to use for your Project.
2. Explain the offender category(ies) that concurs with the scenario client and discern the treatment considerations inherent in this category(ies).
3. Describe the multicultural factors (e.g., age, gender, and ethnicity) evident in the scenario and explain how these factors affect treatment and treatment approach(es).
4. Describe the treatment approach(es) and/or programs you would use with the offender and explain why.
5. Describe any legal and ethical issues that you might consider in the treatment of your selected offender and explain how you would address these issues.
6. Describe the model you would use to measure treatment outcomes and explain why you selected this model.
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.