Assignment: Unique Research Questions
This written assignment is based on the work conducted in the "Research Question Brainstorm" discussion forum. Based on this initial work, feedback received, and additional research, you should submit a final version of at least 10 unique research questions. You are encouraged to use a wide range of variables, in terms of number and types, and to make sure the questions cover a range of focus, such as exploring relationships between variables, making predictions for one variable using one or more other variables, and determining differences between groups across one or two variables.
For each of the 10 questions, provide the following:
• List the research question
• Identify the variables presented in the question
• Provide an operational definition for each variable
• Describe each variable's scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and characteristics (i.e., discrete vs. continuous, numerical vs. categorical, etc.)
The paper should be from 700 to 1000 words.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.