• Develop a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the family nurse practitioner. Identify a nurse theorist or professional accrediting agency that provides the foundation for this philosophy development.
• Describe the type of educational courses and professional requirements required for APN professional certification and licensing within the state that you will practice in and compare to at least one other state for evaluation purposes.
• Identify the precise application process for boards, your state regulations for application for prescriptive practice, and issues related to APN practice within your state.
• Evaluate and discuss APN roles and prescriptive privileges and impact on client safety and care
• Compare the differences between prescriptive authority, credentialing, and clinical privileges and how each of these impact client safety and care
• Evaluate the development of the advanced practice nurse role from a global perspective. Compare at least 2 countries and how similar or dissimilar the APN roles are in other countries.
• 1000-1500 words not including the cover page and references (total, not for each topic)
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.