Organization Intervention Assignment
Take time to think about your responses and begin crafting them now. Students must upload the final response to the assessment's module. This time is for working on a draft.
Use the reading Fisher, S. (2007). Economic human rights violations experienced by women with children in the United States. Families in Society, 91(4), 356-362 to assist you in completing the following tasks.
Again, referring to the hypothetical welfare-to-work program we have been working with, and using Articles 23-26 of the UNDHR as a standard:
• Identify some of the opportunities the program (as you have structured it in your logic model) has to potentially enhance the realization of participants' human rights.
• Identify for the program (as you have structured it in your logic model) ways it can inadvertently cause human rights violations.
Write two pages total for your response to the above questions.
Choose one violation from each of the four tables presented in the article. Answer the following set of questions about each of the violations:
• Does your intervention, as planned, remedy the violation? If so, how?
• If not, what changes will you need to make to your intervention in order to correct that violation?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.