Assignment: Colon Cancer
• Find the Final Recommendation Summary for the screening you are evaluating.
• Explain the guideline, the correct application of the screening, and the epidemiology behind the guidance.
• Content should include epidemiologic data such as statistical information as available ex. morbidity, mortality, incidence and prevalence of condition.
• Identify the methodology and measures for screening.
• Include the risk factors, risk assessment, testing interval, description of the patient population, screening test recommendations and other factors relative to the guideline.
• Discuss the guideline's support in a critical analysis, based on the outcomes of studies used in the screening guidance publication.
• What key factors are supported by evidence, such as age, methods, measures and intervals?
• Consider using the rubric sections as level one headings within the paper.
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
• The answer must be using Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced, typed, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• The response also includes a cover page containing the student's name, the title of the assignment, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.