Assignment: Growth And Development Observation Analysis Paper
• Choose a person you know well and complete a developmental summary across the life span for this person. (You can choose a person from any of the developmental stages.)
• Brief overview of biographical data: ex. age, sex, family structure, living arrangements, occupation.
• Determine the individual's current stage of development: physically, cognitively, and psychosocial growth and development and compare your findings to the developmental norms from textbooks and data bases. (Theoretical description of individual's stage of development.)
• State which developmental tasks are met/unmet; providing evidence based on comparison of observations to theoretical description.
• Identify measures to assist or maintain the individual's effort to accomplish age-appropriate tasks.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.