1. Submit your topic for approval no later than the due date published in the syllabus.
2. On approval of the topic, begin researching the topic with a plan to present the information in the following general matter:
a. Introduce the topic by telling the reader what the topic is about. Answer the question: What is the issue, situation, or problem this topic presents in the field of public health or to the US Health Care system? If the topic is a problem in the broader delivery of health care services, indicate any implications for the public health system
b. Next, explain why this topic is an issue, situation, or problem in public health or the health care system. This is a good place to provide data that supports the topic and the problem
i. Answer: Why does this topic present an issue and to whomand why.
c. What can be done to address the problem? This is the place to evaluate the information from the previous questions as compared to an opinion. Use data and literature as opposed to your opinion. A position comes from a clear understanding of the topic and an evaluation of possible solutions to the problem.
d. With this issue, describe how you would advocate for political, social, or economic policies and programs that would improve health in a diverse population
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.