Your HR project team and you are familiar with the importance of leading and managing the project and team. It is now time to plan your project, which happens to be a large and critical part of project management. Project planning tends to be collaborative and integrative in that many factors, such as scope, resourcing, budgeting, and risk need to be considered.
Write a five to six page paper in which you:
1. Define and discuss scope and scheduling as they each relate to project management and provide a "Statement of Importance" to your project team so they know the relevance of each task.
2. Review the behavioral skills associated with project resourcing listed in the textbook at Section 9.1. and select any four (4) of the skills you consider more critical. Be sure to explain why.
Behavior skill below":
Selecting the right people
Identifying exactly what each person needs to accomplish
Ensuring that each person has the capability needed (or develops that capability)
Dealing with difficult individual work schedules
Getting people to work overtime when there are schedule conflicts
Making honest and open estimates of the amount of work required
Assembling an effective team
Dealing with people from diverse backgrounds
Deciding where each person will work
Deciding how a geographically dispersed team can work effectively and virtually
3. Explain to the management team and your project team how you have determined the budget associated with project costs. How are costs aggregated? How would you explain determining cash flow for separate activities? Be specific with your responses.
4. Discuss at least three ways the project manager is able to identify possible project risks.
5. to locate at least three quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.