• Submit the original and revised versions of the research questions you posed in Project 1 to your instructor for feedback.
• For each revised research question, write one to two sentences explaining how you approached your revisions for that question.
• Additionally, describe what your primary sources add to your understanding of your selected event.
• After selecting a historical topic to research further, the next step in the research process is to create a research plan that compiles primary and secondary sources.
• First, applying what you just learned about narrowing research questions, revise your research questions from your Topic Exploration Worksheet.
• Explain how you approached revising your research questions to assist your instructor in understanding your approach. This will help you draft an introduction to a hypothetical research paper with a strong thesis statement.
• Finally, applying what you have learned about comparing primary sources and analyzing secondary sources, do a deeper dive into the primary sources you listed in Part 3 of your Topic Exploration Worksheet to help you start your research plan. Describe what these sources add to your understanding of your selected topic.
• The feedback you receive from this assignment should be implemented as you work towards your Research Plan and Introduction in Theme: Interpreting History.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.