Assignment: Website Critique Project
Analyze the information architecture from the perspective of its organization, labeling, and navigation. After listening to this week's lecture, continue critiquing the B2C e-retail web store that you chose last week. In a paper, using APA format, address the topics for week 4 listed below.? Remember to save all of your work as each week builds on the previous week's work to establish a complete understanding on the web store critique process. Utilize the PowerPoint lecture to assist you with the topics.
Organization, Labeling, and Navigation Analysis
The paper should include:
• a review of how the web store addresses the topics outlined;
• your opinion of how well the web store handles the topic areas; and
• insight on how the web store could be improved in the topic areas.
• Feel free to include screen shots to illustrate your ideas where relevant, and be sure to include a link to your site. Your responses should be written in a narrative style rather than in a numbered list.
2. Draw an outline of your competitor's web store showing the primary and secondary topics. (slides 8-11).
3. Is the organization method consistent between topics? (slides 12-15)
4. Find examples of "Happy Talk" and unnecessary information on a web page. Reorganize the page without the unnecessary content to make relevant information standout. (slides 5-7)
5. How would you define the purpose of the site based on the structure and content of the site? Identify one area of content missing from the site. (slides 2-4)
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.