In 3-5 pages:
1. Identify the team you will evaluate for this assignment. This team can be a professional work team, a community project team, or a team formed to do group work in one of your previous classes.
2. Describe any background information on its type, stage, purpose, team members, etc. Ask yourself questions, such as:
1. How many members are (were) in the team?
2. Is (was) the team a temporary, virtual, or traditional team?
3. Is (was) the team in its forming, storming, norming, or performing stage?
4. Is (was) it a diversified team (i.e. age, culture, gender, experience/skill level, etc.)?
5. What are (were) 2-3 of the team's major goals?
6. Do (did) team members' skills and experience levels match that of their given assignments and responsibilities?
3. Determine if all the team members are (were) enthusiastic about their tasks to achieve their end objective(s). Explain their levels of motivation.
4. Evaluate whether the team is (was) operating in the form of a working group, pseudo-team, potential team, or a real team.
5. Explore the team's communication channels and discuss whether there are (were) any challenges.
6. Identify 2-3 of the team's dysfunctions or failings. Summarize what is (was) at stake if the team's goals are not reached.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.