Assignment: Leadership Development
Length: 1000 words.
Your previous meeting with Rae Marie and the challenges she faced with her transition to her new leadership role as the Vice President of Operations for MyShoppingSpreeTV has prompted a discussion regarding what is required of leaders in various organizational situations and climates. Rae Marie has learned firsthand that what works in one situation will not always work in another.
For this paper, discuss the various sources of power that are available to leaders. In an assignment response of 1000 words, complete the following:
• Describe the sources of power and how leaders can use this power to motivate subordinates or employees.
• What ethical guidelines are critical for leaders to consider regarding power and responsibility?
• Discuss how your findings might help you to become a better leader.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.