Directions: Provide short answers of 150-200 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 250 words for your response. Use the textbook and any other scholarly resources to support your responses. Include at least three to fourscholarly journal articles beyond the textbook and course readings.
1. Explain the difference between psychological tests and psychological assessments.
2. Explain the significance of utilizing both psychological tests and assessments within the counseling field.
3. How have tests had a historically positive impact? How have tests had a historically negative impact?
4. Briefly describe a historical overview of significant events which occurred during the development of appraisals within the counseling field.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.