For this essay exam, you'll analyze a case study (issue, problem, event, phenomenon, social program or policy) to respond to the following overarching question:
• How does this case study contribute to the construction of African Americans in the United States? Guiding questions:
• How is blackness defined in your case study? Does this perpetuate or challenge existing definitions of blackness?
• How, if at all, does your case study attempt to mobilize others for a specific political purpose?
• How does your case study reflect, intervene or comment upon its historical moment?
Create an original argument by analyzing your case study in relation to3 scholarly source from outside of class, 1 non-scholarly source from outside class, and 1 key term from class.
Key terms to use(Just use one):
Race as a social construct
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.