Assignment: Business plan
Our business idea is operate a dessert shop in Corvallis, we just sell dessert, any of dessert, but not include icecream. Please write a SWOT analysis for our business, please do some research about the local dessert shop, provide some data to compare our business and other dessert shop in Corvallis. And conclude our advantage and disadvantage, analysis our threats, and our opportunities. (Please write about 2 pages.)
S W O T (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)1
Conducting a SWOT analysis of your business will help you take a look at the internal functioning of your business and the external environment in which your business operates. The analysis will help you identify new directions your business can pursue.
Some questions that may help with the Internal Strengths and Weaknesses:
• What are the key resources that make your business successful?
• How do you communicate with your employees?
• What information do you use to manage the business?
• How do you maintain communication with customers?
• What makes your business unique?
Some questions that may help with the External opportunities and threats
• How do you compare with your competitors?
• How is your industry changing?
• How will your industry change in the next 5 years?
• Why do your customers buy from you?
• What technology trends affect your business?
• What one event could most threaten your business?
It is crucial in your SWOT that the bullets are underpinned by research and are not just opinions
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.