As organizations expand their operational systems to include new software applications and services, the number of system resource requests will increase relationally. On the human resource side, as the number of employees increases, the number of user requests (both internally and externally) increases as well.
Considering the impact of service and user requests on an organization's operational systems, the organization must build a database capable of supporting the current workload, with room for growth.
To complete this assignment, answer the following questions in a minimum of 2 pages (not counting title page and references page):
• What are the main scaling strategies for database systems?
• How do the hardware requirements differ in each architecture?
• What are the benefits of relational database and non-relational database structures?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.