Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product-or service-driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.
With this organization in mind, write a six to eight page paper in which you:
1. Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
2. Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
3. Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
4. Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in five to six years.
5. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.