Medical Terminology Assignment: ABBREVIATION EXERCISE
1) To best understand medical terminology, spell out any medical terminology that is abbreviated.
2) Explain what is wrong with the patients that have the following diagnosis on admission.
3) You MUST Spell out each abbreviation prior to explaining as if you were telling someone with no medical knowledge. (2T means secondary to while r/o means rule out).
4) Save your assignment in Word format or PDF format and submit in the assignment area in blackboard.
5) Provide a reference from where the information was retrieved for each answer given. If you prefer to do a reference list, then a citation with each answer must be provided
1. Bilateral subdural hematoma
2. Quadriparesis 2T liver failure
3. L BKA, multiple Fx's 2T motorcycle accident
4. ESRD 2t IDDM
5. Hemoptysis, bigemeny
6. ETOH intox, hematemesis
8. cellulitis 2t cat bite
9. Enterovaginal fistula
10. Dyspnea, pleural effusion.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.